Page Formating Only
logo

Hullwebs History of Hull

logo

KHCT - 1901 to 1911

--

Potted History of Kingston Upon Hull Corporation Transport

 
Home
Page
1875 to 1900 1901
to
1911
1912
to
1920
1921
to
1925
1926
to
1931 
1932
to
1937
1938
to
1943
1944
to
1949
1950
to
1957
1958 to 1968 1969
to
1972
1972
to
1979
Home
Page

1901 to 1911

1901 Final steam tram withdrawn on 13th January.

1903
19th January - Service S (Spring Bank) extended down Newland Avenue to Cottingham Road.

27th March - Service H (Holderness Road) extended to Aberdeen Street.

20th October - Service P (Pier via Alfred Gelder Street) opens.

17th December - Service M opens on the Hedon Road to Holderness Drain route.

Cars with top covers first introduced to protect passengers from the Hull weather.


1906

 Newland Juvenile Outing over 200 children)18th August.


1907 Service TH (Holderness Road via Drypool Bridge) introduced on 29th July.

1908 Workmen's' Fare introduced (before 9am) on 1st July.

1909

 

Stepney Lane shed moved to the new Cottingham Road depot on 13th March.

29th July saw the launch of a motor bus service between North Bridge and Stoneferry Green

A solitary tram approaches the newly opened Queen Victoria Square multi-track tramway station - 30th September.


1911 Free passes for blind persons introduced - 6th April.


Sponsor This Site

Top of Page

All content Copyright © 2004 - Hullwebs (UK) - Terms of Use

A very special thanks to Hull Local Studies Library for their help with our research projects.