Page Formating Only
logo

Hullwebs History of Hull

logo
A postcard from Hull - Anlaby Road
--
 

Carnegie Library on Anlaby Road
The Carnegie Library, West Park, Hull, designed by the Hull City Architect J.H. Hirst was opened in 1905.

Anlaby Road Level Crossing
Anlaby Road Crossing by Eric Bottomley. A winter's afternoon in Hull during the late 1950's sees ex LNER B Class No 61010 Wildebeeste crossing Anlaby Road on route to Paragon Station A no 69 trolley
Mead Walk, Anlaby Road
Mead Walk, Anlaby Road
Anlaby Park
Anlaby Park
Anlaby Road
An early 1900s view looking towards Anlaby
Anlaby Road
A similar view to that on the left, from a slightly different
viewpoint, close to the start of today's flyover.
Anlaby Road
Looking back towards the town centre, much of
this view would now be obscured by the flyover.
 
   

Sponsor This Site

Top of Page

All content Copyright © 2004 - Hullwebs (UK) - Terms of Use

A very special thanks to Hull Local Studies Library for their help with our research projects.