Page Formating Only
logo

Hullwebs History of Hull

logo
A postcard from Hull - Miscellaneous Views
--
The 'Unsorted' Collection
Charles Street
The Sculcoates Arms, Charles Street.
Cogan Street\
The Builders Arms, Cogan Street.
Ocean Place
Ocean Place. Dated circa 1894.
Queen Street
Queen Street after the Zeppelin Rain of 6th June 1915.
Jameson Street
Jameson Street
Osbourne Street
Belgian Arms, Osbourne Street. Recreation Club Sunday outing 12th August 1923.
R38 Disaster
R38 Disaster, 24th August 1921.
Typhus Ward
City Fever Hospital, typhus ward, which later became the Hull Maternity Hospital. The chimney seen over the roof of the ward is Hull Crematorium.
St John's Street
St John's Street with the Wilberforce Monument in the centre.

 

Westbourne Street
Peace Party in Westbourne Street. Dated 1920.

Sculcoates Power Station
Sculcoates power station;1913.

Temple Street
The last Hull Tramways horse-car enters the Temple Street depot. Dated November 1899.

Sponsor This Site

Top of Page

All content Copyright © 2004 - Hullwebs (UK) - Terms of Use

A very special thanks to Hull Local Studies Library for their help with our research projects.