Page Formating Only
logo

Hullwebs History of Hull

logo
A postcard from Hull - River Hull
--
On the Riverside

A very old image of the Old Harbour
A very old image of the Old Harbour showing the
entrance to the New Dock, later renamed Queen's Dock. Bunney's Shipyard is on the left, with North Bridge and Maister & Parker's Oil Mill beyond that, on the left.

Barges on the River Hull
Barges on the River Hull. On the left, No 61 bears the badge of Rank Hovis Mills. On the right is barge No 64.
Opening of the new North Bridge
Opening of the new North Bridge 10th August 1931
 

Sponsor This Site

Top of Page

All content Copyright © 2004 - Hullwebs (UK) - Terms of Use

A very special thanks to Hull Local Studies Library for their help with our research projects.